Friday, May 9, 2008

poem i wrote on her palm


Have you ever bothered to realizehow much you mean to me?

I care so much for you insideand miss you so deeply.

My mind is always curious aboutthe way things might have been.

As days go by and time goes by,

I look back once again.

All the time I held you in my arms,

I had the whole world right there.

There you were, comforting me withall of your charms.

Every little kiss from youwas like a dream come true.

This love that I have inside my heart,

it all belonged to you!It's funny,

all those little thingsI never thought I'd miss,

Like all those conversations we had,or the first time we kissed.

I guess that what I'm trying to say,is I miss and love you more each day!

It hurts me not to see you,or not to know if you're ok.

I want you to understandthat I loved you from the start.

And I want you to know,

no matter how many mileswe may be apart,

you'll always hold a special placein my heart ♥♥♥

0 comments:

 
;