Tuesday, June 30, 2009

analogies of luv...added to gibran's 'love fact'


a dead crow on powerline she concurs,

watching me as i watch her.

Held captive by her pretty face,

i sit and die in my place.

she captured me with her big blue eyes,

i can’t look away but its no suprise.

she tortures me with her eerie stare,

unaware that my heart is in despair.

Months go by and we havent moved,

why does she haunt me? what does that prove?

As I stare with more detail,

she’s not a black crow at all i see,

my eyes have played tricks on me

as I unveil her clever discuise

a quite pail blue eyed girl ritch with devise.

quite afraid as i uncloak her veil she latches on and silence still.

I hold my new princess at ease and tell her i’ll do whatever she plea’s.

she looks at me and stares some more not a girl but a bird oncemore.

as she flies away i cannot catch her,

but she follows me everywhere,

as the girl is the girl,

and the bird is her love,

wich follows me thereof from above.

0 comments:

 
;