Friday, August 7, 2009

Valley of Dead Souls

Through the glass I saw your emptiness…
From the distance I saw your greed was dancing in your dreamy eyes
The rapture is blinded you very deeply
Yet you are smiling to the angles

Lost in own empire
But

Can’t you hear my silent cry I hide it away from the shadows?
Can’t you see how I am drowning myself insanity?
(I see how you are watching me falling apart)

I try to reach to my stars
But it seems my bliss is fading away
Will my sear of spirit in silence hear the darkness?
Will it reach to his black heart?

Wake up in devil’s embrace
The thrill is crawling under my fears…
Like a tame in fog
Through my screaming you can hear my sins

Enslaved by their thoughtless
Behind their smiles made me to see their vain
My martyr is for them serenity

When the voices called me from the lake of tears
I follow they sorrow in their immortal hearts
With their touch made me open arms to their nightmares
I let them blind me with their lies
It’s where I belong
Always the victim to the dead world

Always touching the bottom of the darkness
(Swallowing their diabolical games)
Always my soul falls into emptiness and made it naked
(Useless endless tears weeping)
Always screaming myself in sleep
(They gain every my fragment I desire from my heart)

This is my dead world I live for eternity
This is my nightmare I dream
This is my hell I entered blindly

This is my valley of dead souls I kissed their scars
Forever and ever trapped in their arms

0 comments:

 
;