Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In n Out


Days keep passing like blinks of my eyes ..
They get over with screams and begin with cries ..
You never saw me while I drowned in my tears ..
All you did was confusing me .. And I've finally died ..
There's nothing more I believe will exist ..
There's nothing more that could ever exist ..
This exstasy .. I'm going to scream ..
Scream at me .. Scream .. Please dont insist ..

You left me bleeding with scars all over my body ..
They didn't heal .. You left me deceiving ..
With slits all over .. I stayed awake all night ..
Just for one call .. You kept me believing ..
You promised me you'd stay .. And you just disappeared ..
Like a dream I saw .. That wasn't meant to be built ..
I have nowhere to run .. Nowhere to go ..
How do I survive ? I just dont want to live ..

You have no idea .. I have no shame ..
And I still love you like I did before ..
I did everything to get you back .. But I lost ..
I've cried my heart out .. Till my throat went sore ..
And I'm dying again .. Watching you return ..
Go back .. I dont need you anymore ..
This life has left me .. In a room filled with empty spaces ..
I have no reason to die .. Nothing to live for ..

Why do you keep confusing me .. All the time ..
Blurring and stirring all the lies ..
Softly .. Silently .. I'll break down again ..
Just tell me how many tears should I cry ?
I left the doors of my heart open ..
For you to walk in .. When time ran out ..
I wish I would've locked myself somewhere ..
Than watching you go .. In and Out

I just wish you come back .. Once and forever ..
You're the reason I live .. You're the reason I die ..
You're all I live for .. You're the reason I survived ..
You're the reason I give .. When I break down and cry ..
How much more do you want ? What do you want ?
Where did this life take me ? What do you want this time ?
Are you happy ? Are you content ??
Are you satisfied after cursing me with life ?

If you hated me so much .. You could've killed me ..
You had all the chances .. I gave you all ..
If I wasn't around when you were frustrated ..
You should've told me .. You should've called ..
I wish I was numb enough .. To ignore all you do ..
You walk by and there's nothing I can say ..
You pretend you dont know me .. I hope you're happy ..
I never even wanted things to go my way ..

If all you wanted was to see me in pain ..
You should've been generous enough you should've said ..
You wanted me to suffer .. You wanted to see me bleed ..
I'd carve your name on my wrists .. And bleed .. And by now ..
I would be dead ..

0 comments:

 
;