Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ju

Perhaps, the red magic rays
that you hid behind your mehendi flowers
Or the crimson cascading
from your romantic alchemy,
Would tell me how
you entered my lost Rome.
I'd then tell you stories,
Story of Anarkali,
story of blue ribbons
that float for the setting sun,
Untold story of Laila
and an ancient story
of faded roses.

Autumn passed by
and then you happened.
why did you wait for seasons ?
or do you believe in reasons ?

Ah my deja vu !
is that you or your smile
that strangling my words ?

Your words Ju,
carry me persian statues
I always dreamt of.
Your sigh walks me to
Unknown riversides.
Your absence surrounds me,
like song surrounds loneliness.

I cant now ask this midnight,
for it is all set to go off
I cant ask rain
for it can no more drench me to fever.
I cant ask seasons to return.
I cant ask birds to sing
for I've already had them caged
and they've forgotten the songs.
I cant even ask you,
for you've happened
in an invisible corner
of my soul.

0 comments:

 
;